Sunday 18 January 2015

Lovers Knots

Ah it's that time of year again....birthday count down time! And also Valentines Day I suppose, whatever floats your boat. So I've got another mini collection of my knot jewellery ready especially for V-Day, this time in that classic Tatum print tana lawn in red. ANd as last year I'm introducing a new design; this tiny reef knot tab bracelet.


I'm really pleased with how this has turned out, looking forward to making it a permanent feature in my seasonal collections!
Here's the rest of the range for you, they are all available to buy via my facebook page, and I'll have them listed on Etsy very soon. Enjoy! 











2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I find the simple ideas often look the best. This style would also look lovely on a head band.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips