Thursday 7 February 2013

River Crossing

 I posted off a special parcel today, complete with my new logo.
 
It was the first shipment of my pieces to go to a new stockist, the Cetra Studio and Gallery over the water in Heswall. The shop is part of a larger business providing photography services for weddings and other events. 
Some of the beautiful work on sale at Cetra already from their Facebook page. I love this tealight holder by Karen Turner.
I was very excited to be asked if I'd like to display my work there, and 
got together a mini collection of bags and purses just for them.
 An oversize envelope clutch in ecru ticking with a Liberty needlecord flap.
3 little a-symmetric purses with vintage button fasteners.
 A trio of shiny gold framed coin purses.
 A trapeze clutch in vintage Liberty wool.
And another little clutch in pink, pure wool tartan.
Of course they are all completed with my surprising linings!

I think my stitching has found a happy home at Cetra. If you're over on 'the other side' why not stop by and have a look at all the beautiful local work on offer!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips